Terms and Conditions
Welcome to GM Rewards' Terms and Conditions. No one likes terms and conditions, but we aim to keep them as simple and straightforward as possible.
GM Rewards is a gift marketplace where you can find unique, personalized products under one roof. In order to safeguard the interest of both our sellers and buyers, we expect you, as a buyer, to observe our buyer policy.
By visiting the GM Rewards and purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. You also understand that GM Rewards reserves the right to suspend or terminate any account that violates any of our policies.
UNDERSTANDING GM REWARDS’ LIMITATIONS AS A MARKETPLACE
GM Rewards provides a venue for buyers and sellers to enter into a transaction. However, it is important to note that GM Rewards is not directly involved in the actual transaction. By shopping on GM Rewards, you understand and agree that:
- You are not buying directly from GM Rewards, but from the sellers themselves;
- It is up to the seller to ensure the sale is legally authorised, accurately describe their products, package them, ship them, insure them, offer warranty and after-sales service.
- Every seller has their own processing time, shipping methods and shop policies;
- GM Rewards does not guarantee or endorse any items sold on GM Rewards or any content posted by sellers.
As a member of our community, you have the right to flag/report an item or a shop that violates any of GM Rewards' policies, provided it is done so in a responsible manner.
BUYING ON GM REWARDS
By making a purchase from a seller on GM Rewards, you understand and agree that:
- Sellers on GM Rewards have different shop policies, processing time and shipping methods;
- You have read the product details and shop policies before purchasing;
- You have provided correct delivery information to the seller;
- You will not intentionally cause disturbance to our seller (e.g. buying from a seller for the purpose of leaving a negative review).
ALCOHOL / ALCOHOLIC PRODUCTS
You must be 18 years of age or older to register and to purchase alcohol within Singapore and on GM Rewards’ website. By placing an order on GM Rewards’ website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. In the event that you intentionally or unintentionally misrepresent your age in order to provide alcohol to a person under the age of 18, GM Rewards reserves the right to institute legal proceedings against you to the maximum extent permitted by law.
COMMUNICATION RULES & REGULATIONS
Communication on our platform may not be conducted for the following activities:
- Sending or spamming advertisements, promotions or other unsolicited materials.
- Harassing or abusing another user of our platform.
- Causing disturbance to the business of our seller. (For example, purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review)
- Contacting someone after explicit request not to.
You may have access to buyer’s information as a result of transacting with that buyer. This information may only be used for GM Rewards-related communication or for GM Rewards-facilitated transactions. You may not use this information for unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorized transactions. You may not add any GM Rewards user to your email or physical mailing list, or store and/or misuse any sensitive information without the explicit consent of the buyer.
USING OUR REVIEW SYSTEM
Buyers can leave a review within 30 days from their item’s expected delivery date. Your reviews may not:
- Contains obscene, vulgar, racist, or offensive language.
- Contains private information.
- Contains advertising or spam.
- Contains any element of shilling or extortion. Any attempts to manipulate reviews through threats, intimidation, bribery or offer of additional goods, services or compensation in exchange for a positive review will be severely dealt with.
- Undermine the integrity of GM Rewards’ review system.
REPORTING A PROBLEM
In the unlikely event that the transaction between you and a seller does not go as expected, we provide a venue for you to voice your concern here. You can lodge a complaint with us under the following circumstances:
Late Delivery - Item not delivered on the agreed upon time.
Non-Delivery - Item not delivered at all.
Not-as-Described - Item delivered but its condition is not as described by the seller.